It’s National Sauce Month, so it’s time to let you get to know my Nikky’s Sauces, my lovely, flavor-enhancing condiments.
It’s not a secret that I love sauces, and it’s not a secret that the right blend is sometimes hard to find or replicate. To make it easier for everyone and just put my appreciation out there, I created a line out of them! Here’s what you need to know about each Thai-inspired sauce:
- Nikky’s Sweet and Sour Sauce – Matches any fried and grilled meals! Try it on fried or grilled chicken or fish, egg rolls, fries, or even rice to see what we mean.
- Nikky’s Hot Sauce – Perfect as a spicy treat! You can use it on any dish to increase its heat level and provide a hint of acidity to it.
- Nikky’s Black Soy Sauce – Offers a versatile yet savory addition to most Thai dishes. It’s what creates this strong, sweet, salty, and flavorful taste to your favorite Thai meals! Try using it on basil stir-fry, basil fried rice, Pad See Ew, or Pad Kee Mow to see what we mean.
- Nikky’s Pad Thai Sauce – Offers you a hassle-free Pad Thai cooking experience! Revel in tamarind’s exquisite flavors without the trouble of creating your own Pad Thai sauce or hunting for one.
- Nikky’s Stir-Fry Sauce – Perfectly suits you if you’re in love with stir-frying! Add some oomph to all your meals with Nikky’s Stir-Fry sauce, from fried rice to Asian vegetable stir fry and more.
- Nikky’s Gluten-Free Stir-Fry Sauce – Tastes similar to Nikky’s Stir-Fry Sauce, except it’s gluten-free.
Nikky’s Sauces in Soul-Feeding Packages
Are you interested in trying them all out? Check out my Bottle of Sauce Package that contains all six sauces! You can also get yourself a Favorite Sauce Set featuring Pad Thai Sauce, Black Soy Sauce, Stir Fry Sauce. The same goes for my Favorite Sauce + Spicy Chili Set with Pad Thai Sauce, Black Soy Sauce, and Drama Queen Thai Chili Crisps!
Have I ever told you about chili crisps yet? They’re perfect for anyone who appreciates spiciness in their meals. They’re also crunchy – and if you haven’t had the honor to taste what spicy and crunchy feels like, you definitely should!
Besides those sets, I offer a Pad Thai Gift Set with Pad Thai Sauce, Rice Noodles, Drama Queen Thai Crispy Chili, and a Set of Chopstix. It’s perfect for anyone wanting to cook Pad Thai but clueless about its ingredients or anyone who wants to save time looking for components.
For spicy lovers, I also have a Spicy Pad Thai Gift Set that features Pad Thai Sauce, Nikky’s Hot Sauce, Rice Noodles, Woon Sen Noodles, Drama Queen Thai Crispy Chili, Drama Queen Thai Crispy Chili Basil, and a Set of Chopstix.
Of course, for those who want it all, I’ve prepared two special bundles. First, I have a Super Sauce Set with Pad Thai Sauce, Black Soy Sauce, Stir Fry Sauce, Hot Sauce, Sweet and Sour Sauce, Gluten-Free Stir Fry Sauce, and Drama Queen Thai Crispy Chili Basil.
Second, a Premium Sauce Set Package featuring most of everything that you’ll need: Pad Thai Sauce, Black Soy Sauce, Stir Fry Sauce, Hot Sauce, Sweet and Sour Sauce, Gluten-Free Stir Fry Sauce, Drama Queen Thai Crispy Chilli, Rice Noodles, Woon Sen Noodles, Drama Queen Thai Crispy Chilli Basil, and a Chopstix Set.
I can’t stress enough just how much I love sauces. I hope this helped you understand my Nikky’s Sauces, which condiment goes where. More importantly, I hope it made you realize how Thai dressings and sauces deserve so much appreciation. Happy cooking, y’all!